Trending Now: The Fenty Beauty Brand
Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty brand is a lot of things, to a lot of people.
Some Fun Fenty Facts:
- Rihanna’s full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, hence the name.
- The collection is complexion-based at this time, with no mascara, pallettes, or eyeliners in sight.
- Lauded for offering 40 different foundation shades, there is truly a tint that will match pretty much any human hue from the darkest to albino.
- Beyond the foundations, each product is designed to work with all skin tones.
- Foundations are proven to be sweat and humidity-proof.
- Each product has at least a touch of shimmer – Rihanna likes her shimmer.
- There is only one lip product in the entire line, the Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer. It has a HUUUGGGEE cult following.
- Fenty Beauty launched in 17 countries in September (no small feat!)
- There will be a Fenty Beauty Holiday Collection dropping October 13 at Sephora.
Rihanna wanted to emulate her makeup regime and offer it to the public. Here are the cornerstones of her methods.
PRO FILT’R INSTANT RETOUCH PRIMER
PRO FILT’R SOFT MATTE LONGWEAR FOUNDATION
Apply 1-2 pumps of Pro Filt’r Foundation on the back of your hand. Using the Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110, dot product onto the center of your face and blend outward. For the ultimate pore coverage, press brush into skin, roll off, and repeat.
MATCH STIX MATTE SKINSTICK
I don’t know about you, but I am loving everything I see here! I can’t wait to try out a few products. Let us know if you’ve tried any Fenty!
images via sephora, fenty