The new fall season is in full swing and you’re probably wondering what items you may have tucked away in the spring that will be good for the fall weather. Exciting news – here are 5 staple items that you will want in your closet for the fall. Some you will be able to carry over from summer, and some you will have to do some digging in the closet or invest in a new piece. Check out our 5 fall must-haves:
- The Lace-up Flat. We were wearing gladiators all summer, so designers must have gotten the hint that we’re obsessed. The result? They made us a beautiful flat and we couldn’t be happier.
2. Army Jacket. This is one trend we hope never goes away. It’s a simple, easy way to stay warm and look classy at the same time!
3. Felt Hat. They are still trending! So take the one out from last season or find yourself a new one!
4. Sunnies. This is one piece of summer you can hold onto! Don’t tuck away those shades just yet.
5. The go-to sweater. We all have one. It should be timeless and transcend all seasons!