That summer feeling is starting to sink in — the days are longer, the nights are warmer, and the travel bug is real! Nothing beats a summer trip to a beachy destination. We’ve narrowed down our 8 summer getaway essentials:
1. A breezy cover-up to throw on over a suit while strolling the boardwalk. Patterned Sarong. H&M ($12.95).
2. No need to bother with curling irons or blowouts at the beach. Work in a little texturizing spray to play up volume created by salty air. Surf Spray. Bumble & Bumble ($15).
3. A neutral wedge can dress up a caftan for happy hour, while still remaining walk-able on the sand (if you’re so inclined!). Tulsa Wedge. Dolce Vita ($90).
4. Fast drying, lightweight, and so summery in blue and white stripes. Turkish Cotton Beach Towel. Overstock ($38.99).
5. Toss it in the suitcase to hang up wet suits and towels in the hotel room. Travel Hanger. Boottique ($10).
6. Protect your eyes from the sun at a price that cannot be beat. ‘Ipso Facto’ Sunglasses. BP ($12).
7. Sometimes it’s nice to bling up a bikini every now and then. Chevron Necklace. Stella & Dot ($79).
8. A punchy color made more interesting with a subtle ridged pattern. Textured Plunge Bikini Set. Topshop ($43).