Halloween Costume Inspiration
Everyone has a soft spot in their heart for Halloween. The thrill of dressing up, eating candy, carving pumpkins, and attending haunted hayrides will forever be engrained in our memories. Now that we’re older, costumes seem to range from goofy to raunchy with little to no in-between. Here’s some cute (and appropriate) costume ideas for this year’s night of fright!
1. You’ll be the most supercalifragilisticexpialidocious person in this Mary Poppins ensemble! Bonus: it’s pretty easy to find these items in your closet.
2. Mickey won’t be able to keep his eyes off of you in this adorable polka-dot Minnie Mouse outfit!
3. Want something cute to do with a significant other? Popeye and Olive Oil are the perfect match!
*Spinach Not Included
4. Rosie the Riveter! Fun, easy whip up, totally empowering, and gives you the excuse to wear the boldest red lipstick you can find, all while wearing denim everything.
5. No one will know where on earth you are in this Carmen San Diego costume!